Cant access my CRGU

Caboburt

No Bad Days
Hey Griff...I bought the Classic Rock when it first came out and have been using the digital download almost every day. 2 days ago I could not click on any of the links (not the videos) and access anything. I sent this to the answer person but got a non reply. all I get when I put the mouse over, for example, rhythm to solo 1, is the I bar...not even an arrow. Any suggestions? Thanks, Cabo Burt (bmwstrat18@msn.com)

Griff

Vice Assistant General Manager
Staff member
I logged in as you and had no issue getting the course, did it fix itself?

Caboburt

No Bad Days
The course is there...the problem is the audio files. I can access all of them, the audio files, on the home page...but none of them on the specific lesson pages...only the videos. For example, on lesson 5 of the lead lessons (solo 1) I can watch and hear the videos, but cannot access any of the audio files. Thanks for your help

Griff

Vice Assistant General Manager
Staff member
What device are you on, iOS by any chance? Those are flash based players so they may fail in that instance. That's why I added the players on the home page with all of the audio files.

Caboburt

No Bad Days
I am on a mac...but prior to things disappearing...all was well, as I said, for about a month. Yes the ones on the home page work, but it was fun to play along with you on the vid, etc.