Bumper To Bumper In G - From the archives

Elwood

Blues
Thanks Moto! Always encouraging!!!

I think one of the toughest things for me to get my head around is to walk away and return to it. Sometimes that seems to work, most of the time I return to the project, find I have lost my train of thought (maybe that was the purpose?), don't really care for how it sounds anyway, and then I hear all the stumbles, collateral string noise, poorly timed use of otherwise perfectly good notes, in my playing and just want to start over. but...then I started over. aaarrrggghhh!

Anyway, I am gaining some familiarity and once every time is not full of surprises it might go better. It's fun (for me anyway) to be able to do enough to play in the VJR and make better recordings, be more fun when I am farther along the learning curve.

I don't want my head stuck in that box, note to self...remember primary goal...came to learn to play!

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Hey Elwood, great job.(y) Your timing was excellent, and it was placed into the mix perfectly. Well done.(y)

Elwood

Blues
Thanks MM, and what a fine job you did above here! Neck pu? Sweet!!!

I wish I had a pic of the expression on my dear wife's face when she heard the start of what I played. She looked like I had stepped in something bad and been driving with the heater on. I need to show that mini a bit more attitude, my bends on the 13-56 set still fall flat (rather have 'em a tad flat than sharp, on pitch would be nice though) but the mini is short scale so that is kinda cheating.

Moto's fatigue thing must be real. Today I listen and I like the mix part better but tone was sacrificed at the alter. (now I'm not focused on what I'm doing I notice more of that track stuff ((Moto)), need to stuff a rag in that organ.;))

Fun!