Brown Eyed Tree Rat

Russ

Blues Newbie
http://www.4shared.com/audio/MM0wbw3v/BESslwandfull8.html

This is a learner's and full speed lesson in 1 take. I did screw up a few times, but I'm trying to be a little easier on myself and post it anyway. I haven't been able to get to any music stores to get thinner picks for a lighter attack, so I just turned the volume down to 7.

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Way to put it out there Russ! This one is coming along nicely. Your chord change seem a little tentative, but that will smooth out as you play it more.

Ray_UK

Blues Newbie
I can't get 4shared to load just now Russ, will try again later.. it's good to hear from you man  [smiley=beer.gif]

Alexander Blue

Surfers Rule !!!
Way to put it out there Russ! This one is coming along nicely. Your chord change seem a little tentative, but that will smooth out as you play it more.

+ 1   :)

Cynicure

Blues Newbie
Basically it wasn't too bad at all Russ... I think you're getting the hang of it! As with everything, it'll get much smoother with practice. Towards the end I think you were beginning to loosen up and get the feel of the rhythm a bit more... this is what you should be aiming at: getting into the rhythm! (Though right at the very end you actually rushed a little bit... remember it's not a race to see who finishes first; the whole band must end at the same time!)

But you've earned one of these along with the right to move on to the next lesson!

[smiley=beer.gif]