brent's Lesson 1, Example 1-1

brent

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
I've started this course a couple of times. I've started many of the courses a couple of times, actually but I've been slack about recording my progress. One reason for this, is I have not found a way to record my lessons that I was comfortable with. I recently purchased a Zoom H1n handheld recorder. I'm trying it out.

Also, I have a very good friend and Shipmate from my Navy days that has recently started playing guitar and I convinced him to buy some of Griff's courses. So, in an effort to show solidarity and encourage my friend (not to mention improve my own playing), I'm going to try to get more serious about my lessons and recording them to post here.

So hopefully, this works. If so, expect continued postings from me on this course and others as I work my way through the lessons that I have purchased over the years.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QgrYpNABASNOhpEU4nmQNhhi2BJJIrnO/view?usp=sharing

brent

If anyone could give me some feedback as to whether or not they can play the attached file, I'd appreciate it.

brent

Thanks for the feedback. I didn't want to upload a bunch only to find out that none of them worked.

brent

More to come. I recorded a few more yesterday but didn't want to post until I knew it was going to work.