Bob's Blog

Discussion in 'Bob Murnahan Course Discussion' started by Silicon Valley Tom, Jan 12, 2016.

1. Jalapeno

Jalapeno Student Of The Blues

Bob just sent out a new blog entry today, it appears to be a preview for a new course he will be releasing soon called "Lick Building Blocks".

His email has a link to his Pentatonic Power ebook, it's only $10!

Here are links to the only other courses he appears to have available, at least the only ones in the blog email:

Crafting great guitar parts
    Crafting great guitar parts 2
    Crafting guitar parts 3

Arpeggios and the Blues
    Dominant Pentatonics
    Jazz chords made easy
    Jazz soloing
    Jazzing up the blues

He didn't list Clapton Torn Down or Triad Power which are two great courses so hopefully they are still available somehow. I've already got all those courses so I didn't test the links all the way through but they seem to work. Maybe he's getting his new site all fixed up :)

edit - this was the text of the email:

#21 Jalapeno, Mar 29, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2016
    JestMe likes this.
  2. reconbuzzard

reconbuzzard Blues Newbie

I recently grabbed a Hard Copy manual set for Bobs Clapton Torn Down off of EBAY
    no disc but these manuals were great,
    can anyone tell me if any of the other courses that BOB has out that had actual Hard copy manuals with them, almost everything I have was in PDF form and even if I were to get it printed out I wouldnt have any idea what the covers were actually like , Im old and I love the printed sheet , I even put a cover over the TAB it is just distracting to me. I am 65 and been reading sheet music since I was 12. Did the Triad-Power Blues Edition only come in digital download???

3. Terry B

Terry B Humble student of the blues

I have the Torn Down course with manual that I bought through Griff a few years ago, and I suspect that's the only reason there's a manual for this one. I don't know of any other Bob M courses that come with a print manual.

4. mountain man

mountain man Still got the Blues!

Yes it did. Go to your digital downloads in the Members log on and you should find it! :Beer:

I just checked mine and there it is! When you get into the course scroll all the way down. It's a PDF file 801KB.

5. JestMe

JestMe Student Of The Blues

Jalapeno thanks for the tip! I've been very curious about Bob's material... I now have some to check out... ! Thanks!

I now have Pentatonic Power which came with a lot of bonuses BTW... and for only 10 bucks! Looks like some great material in there.... and Blues Chord by Chord

In addition now Griff's new Blues Solo Construction Kits have also arrived... so much guitar material, so little time!

6. reconbuzzard

reconbuzzard Blues Newbie

As of now I can't get anything of bobs to come up not even the blog 08 MAY 2016

7. Jalapeno

You're right. All the links I have are dead and one has this at the top:

NOTICE: This domain name expired on 5/3/2016 and is pending renewal or deletion.

I hope Bob isn't out of business and just forgot to renew the domain name. He's a great teacher but seems to need some help running his business.

8. JestMe

Yeah that's not a good sign. I've gotten recent emails from him. I agree, re his teaching is good but his business side could use some polishing. I hope all is well with him.

9. Silicon Valley Tom

Silicon Valley Tom It makes me happpy to play The Blues!

I just eMailed Bob to see what happened.

Tom

10. Silicon Valley Tom

Bob thanked me for the heads up and said "it should be open soon".

Tom

11. JestMe

Looks like the site is back up and back in business! That's good!

12. Darcey

Darcey Blues Newbie

Hi J,

Do you know where the Power Pentatonics book is, I paid for it but got no link to the actual book.

The signup page says instant access, it's been 2 hrs and still nothing. I hope I haven't been ripped off... hate getting ripped off

#32 Darcey, Oct 11, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2016
  13. PapaBear

PapaBear Guit Fiddlier

Bob can be a bit slow sometimes and that link is 6 months old, but he'll pick up on it eventually!

14. Jalapeno

You should get an email with the link, maybe check in your spam folder? It has been a number of years since I bought the book and Bob has changed the e-commerce website company since I bought mine.

His email address is bob@leadguitartactics.com and if you email him he can look into it for you.

He recently updated one of the courses I bought from him years ago, Major Scale Tactics, that was on September 19th so he may be busy putting together new material.

If he doesn't respond by tomorrow PM me.

Eric

15. Darcey

Darcey Blues Newbie

Checked Spam... nothing. This is very bad for 2016... should be almost instant access. Coming up to 6hrs now... nothing

The email has this link....

We received your request for information from the ppbuyers
    group. Before we begin sending you the information you
    requested, we want to be certain we have your permission.

---
    CONFIRM BY VISITING THE LINK BELOW:

http://www.aweber.com/z/c/?e6944fb5-5002-4528-b61e-3439156428d0

The Aweber link sends me here... http://leadguitartactics.com/?tcb_lightbox=lightbox-video-course-lead-generation-4

It asks me to put in my email address. So I put my email address in like 10 times now ... nothing nothing in spam folder nothing...

16. Jalapeno

That seems weird. Send Bob an email at bob@leadguitartactics.com something must be broken, even back in 2012 I got an email almost instantly with the information. I'll send him one too.

Eric

17. JestMe

Just to confirm what others have said... my link also came in quickly... things go wrong sometimes... Good luck...

Darcey likes this.
  18. Darcey

Darcey Blues Newbie

Thanks Eric, did you receive a download link? What was the website? something like http://leadguitartactics.com ..?

19. Silicon Valley Tom

Darcey likes this.
  20. Jalapeno

I bookmarked http://leadguitartactics.com/members/membership-home/ which is where all my courses are listed.

Try emailing Bob at the address Tom gave too. If you don't hear back from Bob soon I'll start a private message (they call it a conversation on this forum) with you.
    Eric

Darcey likes this.