Bobby Messano

FrankL

Mr. Bites Off More Than I Can Chew
It’s not very often a Blues Hall of Fame guitar player shows up at your open blues jam :eek:

Well that happened last night at Matt’s Place in Fort Collins. So I can now say (brag) that I opened for a Blues Hall of Fame’r. (Yes I’ll still be humble but I charge for autographs now) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

FrankL

Mr. Bites Off More Than I Can Chew
Wow, did you know about it early?
Is still would like to catch that jam and buy you a beer one of these days.
No I didn’t know. He came in about halfway through the evening and closed out the night. It was pretty amazing.

I’ve been going regularly, so just say the word. You won’t be disappointed, there are some really good players that show up, then there’s the likes of me. But as a fellow guitar player at the jam told me “you’re no slouch”. Not sure if he’s in his right mind, though! But seriously come on up sometime and see what I mean!

PapaBear

Guit Fiddlier
It’s not very often a Blues Hall of Fame guitar player shows up at your open blues jam :eek:

Well that happened last night at Matt’s Place in Fort Collins. So I can now say (brag) that I opened for a Blues Hall of Fame’r. (Yes I’ll still be humble but I charge for autographs now) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Well crap, I don't think I've paid off the invoices for the F-Hole merchandise yet!