Bm Beauty

D. R. Miller

Good News Blues
I noticed that the other links have dl.dropbox instead of www.dropbox. I'm not finding that option in my settings so let me know if this works or I need to change something.

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
@Dennis(Slughand)Miller

After pasting your link here on the forum you simply edit it in the text window changing the www to dl.

This allows others to right-click the link and download your track directly without having to open DropBox.

A simple click on the link also opens a "player" without having to open DropBox.

It still works without changing it, but it takes you to the DropBox site.

For me, having an ancient computer, it takes anywhere from 5 to 10 minutes for DropBox to open.

There's even more hoops to jump through on my Android tablet.

However, it's no problem on a phone.

The edit just take a couple of seconds and makes "the process" a lot simpler for everyone else. :)

Last edited:

D. R. Miller

Good News Blues
@Dennis(Slughand)Miller

After pasting your link here on the forum you simply edit it in the text window changing the www to dl.

This allows others to right-click the link and download your track directly without having to open DropBox.

A simple click on the link also opens a "player" without having to open DropBox.

It still works without changing it, but it takes you to the DropBox site.

For me, having an ancient computer, it takes anywhere from 5 to 10 minutes for DropBox to open.

There's even more hoops to jump through on my Android tablet.

However, it's no problem on a phone.

The edit just take a couple of seconds and makes "the process" a lot simpler for everyone else. :)

Thank you!! I was wondering if it was as simple as that but had never done that before. I’ll remember that.

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Dennis - I can see you becoming a regular down here. That was excellent.(y)(y)

Paleo - You're playin' with my head again man!!:confused::confused::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Great stuff.(y)(y)

D. R. Miller

Good News Blues
Dennis - I can see you becoming a regular down here. That was excellent.(y)(y)

Paleo - You're playin' with my head again man!!:confused::confused::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Great stuff.(y)(y)

I've wanted to get involved for a while now but just never got the time to lay something down. You all have some interesting jams. I've got one in mind I'll try to add later.