Blues Thing in Gm

Dr. Ron

Nuthin’ But The Blues!
Nice playing JP. Your tone was spot on for the backing track. Very evocative at times. Phrasing
generally really good. If any criticism at all, it would be a little more spacing or at least change up
the run on 1/8 notes. But, that's a small point. I really enjoyed it.

HotLks

Blues - it's in me and it's got to come out.
Sounds great JP! Very smooth. I'd be happy to play like that. You show nice creativity.

I'm sorry that it ended.

See you down the road! :thumbup:

JPsuff

Blackstar Artist
Thanks guys!

Ron, I agree about the eighth-notes, I have a tendency to lean on them too much.
I'm working on speed -- that is to say not flat-out speed but "quick speed" to replace those repetitive notes with little flurries now and then.

Baby steps... :unsure:

Thatman

Playin' for the fun of it.
Good one JP I like the way you use the full length of the neck to keep 5mins interesting throughout. Well done. (y)

artyman

Fareham UK
Some nice playing, but as already said, some changes in phrasing and longer notes required (I'm also guilty :notworthy: )

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
I like the airy feeling.
Yes a tad more breathing room in a few places might make it better.
Gm? Sounds like Bm to me.

Ted_Zeppelin

I’ll agree with you so that both of us are wrong.
Very nice JP. That was a great song to just sit back, listen and go along for the journey! Loved it.

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Dreamy and creamy. Very nice. I suppose I would go along with the minor pointers, but lets face it, the vast majority of us students on this forum do exactly the same.;)