BSBB Blues Speed Building Blocks

Jerry_G

Blues Newbie
I own the vast majority of Griff's courses. Some are better than others but you get out what you put in. I will say that this is one of the best. The concentration on rhythm and the presentation of very common short finger patterns is a huge benefit for an aspiring guitarist.

Thanks for putting this together.
I fully agree with you and I think this is going to help me out a lot when I get back to some of his other courses and solos that I've been struggling with over the years.

Griff

Vice Assistant General Manager
Staff member
Griff, are we supposed to still try and count out loud at the Level 3 speeds?
If necessary... but you probably won't need to if you're playing that fast.

The old adage is always true... if you aren't sure if you should count, then you should. If you feel confident, you won't need to.

ChrisGSP

Blues Journeyman
Isn't it true that all BGU members can use the code STUDENT01 (maybe it's just "student"?) at the checkout and get a discount? So, the courses are always "On Sale" to members.

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Isn't it true that all BGU members can use the code STUDENT01 (maybe it's just "student"?) at the checkout and get a discount? So, the courses are always "On Sale" to members.

Yep that's absolutely true.
They sometimes go on a deeply discounted rate, but you'd have to wait for one of those special occasions. You might want to consider the All Access Pass, you that you can have everything.