Blues Rock Lick Vocabulary Level 1

mountain man

Still got the Blues!
Anyone working on this course? I just went through all four sections of the course for the first time. It's going to be a tough one. For me this is weak point training. Counting, counting, and then more counting. And then I have to count a little more......... Something about those squiggly things on the page and those notes with tails or no tails and slurs and such......

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
I ordered it yesterday, and nothing showed up in my Courses.

Did you get a confirmation regarding the order?

If not, you should contact the help desk
helpdesk@ bluesguitarunleashed.com
or
877-662-5837

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
You would also have an invoice in your profile (on the "My Courses" page) if the order went through.

If you used a different email address from the one you sign into "My Courses" with your confirmation was sent there and a new account with a new "My Courses" page has been set up.

Last edited:

cowboy

Blues, Booze & BBQ
Anyone working on this course? I just went through all four sections of the course for the first time. It's going to be a tough one. For me this is weak point training. Counting, counting, and then more counting. And then I have to count a little more......... Something about those squiggly things on the page and those notes with tails or no tails and slurs and such......

ditto...I've quickly looked through it all and it will be a lot of "work"...i.e. counting...counting and more counting...:eek::eek::eek:...later.

cowboy

Jerry_G

Blues Newbie
I picked up this course last week with my Golden Ticket but I don't see how I can order just the manual and how much it costs. Has anybody else had this same experience? I suppose I should just ask Regina at the Help Desk.

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
I picked up this course last week with my Golden Ticket but I don't see how I can order just the manual

In the past @Griff has always made the manual and DVDs available for purchase after redeeming a GT.

"Buttons" for ordering either or both would appear below the "Jukebox" on the intro page of the course.

For whatever reason, this has not happened, as yet, for this course.

You might still contact the Help Desk.

Can't hurt.

Last edited:

Jerry_G

Blues Newbie
In the past @Griff has always made the manual and DVDs available for purchase after redeeming a GT.

"Buttons" for ordering either or both would appear below the "Jukebox" on the intro page of the course.

For whatever reason, this has not happened, as yet, for this course.

You might still contact the Help Desk.

Can't hurt.
Thank you! Maybe he just hasn't gotten the "materials" back yet. Probably another shutdown/virus related thing. No big deal though as we aren't lacking for courses to be working on.