Blues Rhythm Camp - Jeff McErlain, Corey Congilio and Andy Timmons.

JestMe

Student Of The Blues
I'm in too! And BTW as I understand it, the live event is free... following the event all the videos will be packaged up along with tab and tracks etc... and will be available at a 'deep' discount for those that registered.

I feel a bit awkward saying this in Griff's 'hood' but I'm already registered and think it will be an awesome event. 3 great players sharing musical ideas... and free to attend.

matonanjin

Chubby, old guy trying to play some blues.
See you there!!! I just signed up yesterday. Promises to be fun and educational. But I don't know that I will last 2 1/2 hours.

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
IS this stuff live?
I signed up, but only saw the Jeff McErlain material.

JestMe

Student Of The Blues
Yeah I only saw the Jeff McErlain preview as well. Not sure about the other previews!!! I thought perhaps they would email a link for 1 preview a day but so far that didn't happen. We'll see, I guess.

snarf

making guitars wish they were still trees
I was interested until I did a time conversion. 2 1/2 hours starting Midnight:eek: I'm out.

cheers

Al.
I signed up just to see what the "deep discount" would be for those that registered. I'm going to be out of town when they have the camp, but thought it looked interesting. If the discount is good, I might buy it after the fact. If it's not, I'm no worse off (they already have my email address in their system to send me stuff).