BGU2.0 Lesson 6-2

jmin

Student Of The Blues
That was very well done, Jerry! I really liked the muting you used on this one - very well controlled...and great timing, especially on the little fills!

jmallard

Mostly Confused
artyman - jmin -wannaplayblues - david moon

Thanks to all of you for the nice comments. It is appreciated.

david,

I agree, I do need to bring myself up a little more in the mix. When recording and listening to the playback, I'm using headphones. I think I need to listen with speakers before I save the mix. Thanks!

Jerry

wannaplayblues

Blues Newbie
When recording and listening to the playback, I'm using headphones. I think I need to listen with speakers before I save the mix.

That's how I do it - once I have it recorded I take off the headphones and play it back with speakers to adjust the balance between my guitar and the backing track - I also add in, or adjust, recording software plugin effects (reverb, compression, etc) at this point too.

jmallard

Mostly Confused
That's how I do it - once I have it recorded I take off the headphones and play it back with speakers to adjust the balance between my guitar and the backing track - I also add in, or adjust, recording software plugin effects (reverb, compression, etc) at this point too.

I did that on my next lesson (6-3). I think it sounds better.