BGU Lesson 2-1

Peter Wynne

Woke up fell outta bed drag a comb across my head
Trying to get through these barre chord lessons but it is slow going. So much so i had to slow the track down a bit to keep up. I've made a note in the book to come back later and see if i can keep up with Griff on the faster pace.

Anyway, like Griff says ".... play along with minimal mistakes..." so here is lesson 2-1 warts and all. I recorded this on a Fender American Std. Strat through a THR 10C with an OD-3 pedal using Cubase to capture the sound.

On to Lesson 3!

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/75p8ktlp5al8r85/BGU 2-1 Take2.mp3?dl=0

Hey Peter - Just learning it and recording it is a big step. Congratulations. If you can play it correctly at the slow speed, you'll eventually be able to play it at the faster pace. Moving on to the next lesson is good if it keeps you motivated. Keep coming back to these until you get them up to speed, but keep moving ahead. You'll be experimenting with barre chords like a mad scientist before you know it !

david moon

Attempting the Blues
There were a couple spots where you rushed the beat, so you could probably play it faster. But the important thing is to be comfortable. While you're learning it may be a struggle.
But when you get it , it's not hard anymore