BGU Final Example 31-6

jmin

Student Of The Blues
Started BGU: December, 2014
Finished (never) BGU: September 9, 2016

I think I'm gonna go pop a bottle of champagne - or whiskey! :Beer:
I'm actually posting the final Lesson of BGU! I'm in a bit of shock.

EXAMPLE 31-6 min

Note to Griff: I can't say enough good things about the course. It's exactly what I was looking for to get me to a more comfortable guitar place. I know there's lots more to learn and improve upon, but if I never get beyond this level of competence on blues guitar, I'm still very satisfied! Thank You!

It sounds kind of dreamy with the reverb jmin, well done ! I still play this sitting on the porch style lesson regularly. Congratulations on getting all of the bgu lessons recorded and posted too. This course will continue to give back to you whem you revisit the lessons later.

I second your praise of the bgu course, it is one of the best ones i've ever done in terms of how much i learned and improved for the amount of time i spent on jt.

Ivan

Blues Newbie
Fantastic finish jmin.

Congratulations on finishing BGU. I can't say I've listened to every course you submitted. However, what I can say for sure, is that I've listened to enough of your material to say you have grown into one hell of a blues player. Kudos friend, give yourself a pat on the back.

Keep playing them blues.....loud and proud!