BGU 2 - My Lesson 3

Misty Mountain Hop

Blues Newbie
Seems like you have a really good feel for rhythm. Have you played in groups before?

Thanks David. A long time ago (early nineties) I played in an all originals grunge band in Detroit for a while. I just really love rhythm, especially in blues where you can do those little fills ala SRV.

Bob Wagoner

Blues Newbie
How do I ask a question or where do I write it out. won't this only look like I'am trying to answer someone else's question. I'm trying to find out where I get the manual for BGU. Griff talks about chord shape and refers to a page in the book. I don't know what book he is talking about.

HotLks

Blues - it's in me and it's got to come out.
Hi Bob -

Welcome to the forum!

I found this from the Home button on this forum's main page, just to the left of the FORUMS button:

upload_2016-9-8_11-19-51.png

http://bluesguitarunleashed.com/contact/

From the Contact Us page:

If you have any sort of customer service question, please email helpdesk@bluesguitarunleashed.com and you’ll usually get a response in less than 24 hours.

Explain what you want to do and someone will assist you. I've contacted them with a question similar to yours and they took care of me very well.

See you down the road! :thumbup:

david moon

Attempting the Blues
How do I ask a question or where do I write it out. won't this only look like I'am trying to answer someone else's question. I'm trying to find out where I get the manual for BGU. Griff talks about chord shape and refers to a page in the book. I don't know what book he is talking about.
To ask a question you could always start a new topic in an appropriate forum area such as Music and Guitar Learning, or BGU.

Generally, you get the "book" when you buy a course. If you opt for digital download only, you would need to download the pdf of "the book" and save it on your computer or print out a paper copy. If you get the full version, you should get a nice package of printed material, DVDs and CDs.

Either way, once you have bought a course, you can go to the BGU site and access the digital download (manual, videos, backing tracks) from any computer anywhere.

Bob Wagoner

Blues Newbie
To ask a question you could always start a new topic in an appropriate forum area such as Music and Guitar Learning, or BGU.

Generally, you get the "book" when you buy a course. If you opt for digital download only, you would need to download the pdf of "the book" and save it on your computer or print out a paper copy. If you get the full version, you should get a nice package of printed material, DVDs and CDs.

Either way, once you have bought a course, you can go to the BGU site and access the digital download (manual, videos, backing tracks) from any computer anywhere.

Thanks David, I now have the manual. I bought the digital course and found the manual by following your directions.