BGIAB's - Isolated guitar tracks

Scotty R

Blues Newbie
I own both courses and have a couple of songs from each under my belt.
I really can't recommend this course more.

As a suggestion, I would love to have the isolated guitar tracks for each of the songs so I can really focus in on @Griff (s) tone, dynamics, timing, etc.
That and I wish he would have gone into more detail on things like when he switches pickup selectors, or rolls off the volume between the sections in each song.
Anyone else feel the same?

(BW)

Better off with the Blues!
I also highly recommend these courses. From what I can remember, he mentions rolling down the knobs during the rhythm sections but it would be good to have more “direct instruction” on the use of the various pickups during his lessons. I would love to have him compare and contrast the various guitars and why he uses them for some songs and not others. I am sure it is just for variety’s sake but it would be a fun discussion.

Scotty R

Blues Newbie
I would love to have him compare and contrast the various guitars and why he uses them for some songs and not others. I am sure it is just for variety’s sake but it would be a fun discussion.

I wonder about that too.... good suggestion.

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
I' pretty sure he did a Vlog on the LP vs Strat, but I don't think he talked about the "Why one over the other" except some songs call for ( or the original recording) used one over the other.