Best wishes for Big Rig Steve

cowboy

Blues, Booze & BBQ
I just found out about Steve...OMG...I'm really at a loss for words...this is a reality check...you will be missed my friend...RIP...

I also need to add that loslunas's commit "Sure glad that this is just a hoax. Grrrrr...." was complete verbal irony...just saying...

All of the BGU community are in my thoughts and prayers...be safe my friends...later.

cowboy

Randy S

Blues Junior
What a tragedy. He was a great guy and will be sorely missed.

I saw some earlier posts that a couple of other guys, I think it was Dennard and Joe Abrams, had contracted the virus. Any word on how they are doing?

MikeR

Guitar Challenged
Staff member

brent

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
Bummer. Seems like a good dude. My condolences to his family and all on here that knew him and will miss him.

Rancid Rumpboogie

Blues Mangler
He seems like he was a great guy. I never knew him, or even knew of him. I am sorry to hear that one of our brothers has passed and my condolences go out to his friends and family.

david moon

Attempting the Blues
I am not sure that this appropriate. But, 9 months ago our group did this tribute song for our very dear friend Chuck Fleming by Buddy Guy called "A few good years". Steve was gracious enough to play the drums for us. And yet it seems ironic that Steve stepped up to do this song with us...
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0x40ifboibql7kx/a_few_good_years.mp4?dl=0

Steve
Seems like "A Few Good Years" might befome a recurring song at BGU events for Chuck, Olivia,and Steve. A lot of our cohort are in the same demographic.

burlew

Blues Junior
This is indeed very sad news.

I have to say when I look at the statistics of the broader BGU family, I’m kinda surprised that we haven’t seen even more infections.

I think we’re all around the same age group and many of us with other underlying medical conditions.

Guys please be extra careful and take all necessary precautions.
At some stage we’ll be back together and I want to see all of you in the room so we can continue to tell each other stories of how great we were in our youth