BB Shuffle in Bb

Dr. Ron

Nuthin’ But The Blues!
It’s great seeing you down here John. It’s a bit quiet of late, but this place really gets gets jumping.
There are instructions at the top of the VJR for setting things up to participate. Check them out and ask any questions. We would love to hear from you. This is a great place to practice as well as to break the ice playing with others. I need to also get down here more and stay in the mix.

Steve_Whant

Blues Junior
I made it through the whole track. Very Nice track! I enjoyed playing along side it. One of these days I'll figure out how to record. But for now, I enjoyed jamming with the track. Thank you for posting.
As Dr Ron says, been really quiet here for a while now but this is a great place to get Jam Tracks. Take the first players submission and noodle along after it for as long as you like. There are also a lot of helpful videos by Paparaptor on the site on how to record. I use Studio One recording software with a Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 box that I plug my guitar into. Very simple low-cost setup that is very effective. Hope to see you contributing here in the future