Backing Tracks on-line lessons

tom ayers

Blues Newbie
Is it possible with the on-line lessons to download the backing tracks. Is the backing tracks included with the lessons. If so how can I get them to my Boss looper or my computer.

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Is it possible with the on-line lessons to download the backing tracks. Is the backing tracks included with the lessons. If so how can I get them to my Boss looper or my computer.

If you purchase the digital version of the course, you can download the backing tracks associated with the course.
If you are in the All Access Pass Program, the backing tracks cannot be downloaded.
Once you have been in the All Access Pass Program for sixty days, you will receive a golden ticket, which can be used to take ownership of a course of your choice. At that point, you can download the material associated with the course.

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
a slow internet doesn't not help

That's for sure. You didn't mention if you were an All Access Pass (AAP) member or not.
If not, and you bought a course but only the streaming version, you should get in touch with @Griff I'm pretty sure that you can upgrade to the DVD course for just the difference between streaming cost and the DVD cost.

If you ARE an AAP member then I'd just wait till you get your Golden Ticket after 60 days.

tom ayers

Blues Newbie
That's for sure. You didn't mention if you were an All Access Pass (AAP) member or not.
If not, and you bought a course but only the streaming version, you should get in touch with @Griff I'm pretty sure that you can upgrade to the DVD course for just the difference between streaming cost and the DVD cost.

If you ARE an AAP member then I'd just wait till you get your Golden Ticket after 60 days.
yes Access Pass (AAP) membernd and bought a course

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
You can download all the videos and audio for the course you bought.

And later for any course you "bought" by redeeming a Golden Ticket.

If your internet connection is a problem....

I used to go to the local library or book store or even McDonalds to download when I first started buying courses and didn't have internet access of my own.

Westcoastguy007

Blues Newbie
Good Evening
I have to admit it has been awhile since I dusted off the lessons and there seems to be some differences. I have purchased the on-line versions and I used to be able to download the solos (i.e from Major Minor Blues Shapes). Am I to understand this is no longer and option as I need to slow down even the "slow" version of the solos while I am learning. Also, how does the looper in the lesson work.? I thought I had set start and finish but as soon as the solo ends, it just goes to the next portion of the video.
Thanks for any help.
Jeff

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
You should still be able to download all the files for any digital version of a course you have purchased.

Some links you will find on the intro page to the course and some just below the looper for a video.

It would seem odd that you have access to your courses but don't see any links for downloading.o_O

Last edited:

Griff

Vice Assistant General Manager
Staff member
Good Evening
I have to admit it has been awhile since I dusted off the lessons and there seems to be some differences. I have purchased the on-line versions and I used to be able to download the solos (i.e from Major Minor Blues Shapes). Am I to understand this is no longer and option as I need to slow down even the "slow" version of the solos while I am learning. Also, how does the looper in the lesson work.? I thought I had set start and finish but as soon as the solo ends, it just goes to the next portion of the video.
Thanks for any help.
Jeff
Anything you've purchased, you should be able to download all of it - video, audio, PDF... any and all materials.

I looked at your account and it looks like you have several courses, is there one in particular that you're not seeing access to the way you expect?

Also, for tech questions it's usually faster to email helpdesk@bluesguitarunleashed.com since Regina or I can fix it right away once we see what's going on.

Griff

Geo Greek

Blues Newbie
I have both DVD and digital access - is there a way to do so on the beginner blues lessons that have back tracks? The one's where Griff plays electric guitar...

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
I have both DVD and digital access - is there a way to do so on the beginner blues lessons that have back tracks? The one's where Griff plays electric guitar...

By "beginner lessons" I assume that you mean Beginning Blues Guitar course.
If you own the course (Paid cash or used a golden ticket), then you have access to everything. (a CD should have come with your course & you should have access to the tracks online)
There is no purchase option that prevents you from using the backing tracks. Could it be that you just don't know where to find the tracks online? If so we can help with that.
If you don't have access to something that you own, as Griff mentioned above, just reach out to Regina at the help desk helpdesk@bluesguitarunleashed.com