Backing Tracks for lessons

KenHotz

Blues Newbie
I'm just acquired an All Access Pass and I'm working on BGU 2.0 On-Line. I was wondering if there was any way to get the backing tracks used in lessons like 6.1 and 6.2 so I could practice off-line?

Zzzen Dog

Blues Junior
As I understand it, there are two ways: first is to purchase the BGU 2.0 program. 2nd is the "Golden Ticket" that you get 60 days in with an annual All Access Pass, you can purchase the BGU 2.0 with that.

Personally I was frustrated with the spotiness of my internet connection and having the backing tracks and videos dropping out on me so I purchased. Not a huge issue for stuff I'm just scanning or fooling around with, but irritating when I'm really trying to "get" something.

I will apply my "Golden Ticket" to another program at a later time.

KenHotz

Blues Newbie
As I understand it, there are two ways: first is to purchase the BGU 2.0 program. 2nd is the "Golden Ticket" that you get 60 days in with an annual All Access Pass, you can purchase the BGU 2.0 with that.

Personally I was frustrated with the spotiness of my internet connection and having the backing tracks and videos dropping out on me so I purchased. Not a huge issue for stuff I'm just scanning or fooling around with, but irritating when I'm really trying to "get" something.

I will apply my "Golden Ticket" to another program at a later time.
Thanks, I think I'll do the same thing.