Bacchus Revisited (Jmin's band) Live, 8-13-22

MikeR

Guitar Challenged
Staff member
Yesterday I got to see Jim's (@jmin) new band Bacchus Revisited at the Napa Golf Course. They played a wide variety of 60's hits. The band was really good and Jim was excellent on guitar as usual. Here's one of their songs I'm sure you'll recognize. For those who don't know Jim, he's the one on the end closest to the camera.

jmin

Student Of The Blues
Yesterday I got to see Jim's (@jmin) new band Bacchus Revisited at the Napa Golf Course. They played a wide variety of 60's hits. The band was really good and Jim was excellent on guitar as usual. Here's one of their songs I'm sure you'll recognize. For those who don't know Jim, he's the one on the end closest to the camera.

Wow! Thanks for posting this @MikeR! We had a fun day! I really appreciate you coming out and listening and giving us that “BGU Support!” And you didn’t even heckle us once!
Hey, guys, thanks for the nice comments! … Hi Ron! (We we’re afraid to break, the 15 or 20 audience members might have left! Actually, they were mostly family and friends.)

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member

Thanks for sharing the video, Mike! It's good to see @jmin's smiling face again and sounding great!

MikeR

Guitar Challenged
Staff member
Thanks for sharing the video, Mike! It's good to see @jmin's smiling face again and sounding great!
You would have loved it. It was a "Summer of Love" themed family event with a tent selling tie-dyed shirts to go with the '60s music. The problem was that they did it opposite the Napa County Fair that was going on a few miles up the road, with the Marshall Tucker Band playing.

Here's a little "Walkin' The Dog".

jmin

Student Of The Blues
You would have loved it. It was a "Summer of Love" themed family event with a tent selling tie-dyed shirts to go with the '60s music. The problem was that they did it opposite the Napa County Fair that was going on a few miles up the road, with the Marshall Tucker Band playing.

Here's a little "Walkin' The Dog".

Oh man, now you tell me! I would have altered my contract !
Whoa, another vid?! You could be dangerous…thanks!