Arrived !

L

Lame_Pinkey

about 1 hr ago, so now I can start to get a look at it & will at least have some referrence to what you are talking about now  ;)

LP

L

Lame_Pinkey

Everything gets thrown across the room at one stage or another - if I put things away in a nice neat pile in the shelf I never can find them again - must easier to just peruse the floor !

LP   ;D

henryj

Blues Newbie
I just ordered mine.  My wife paid the bills and gave me the OK.

I'm going to the mail box to see if its here yet.

henryj

Blues Newbie
I just checked the tracking number.  It's left the Post office on the truck to my mailbox.  It will be waiting on me when I get home from work.

bluzgtr

Blues Newbie
Wow - What service - I ordered mine Thursday night and I just checked the tracking and it is here in the post office.  Should receive it today.  Really have my work cut out for me.  Just at the end of BBG and working on the first solo of SWS.  Really looking forward to PSTM.  Thank you all for the info on this course and thanks Griff for the student discount.  Mike

Jon3b

Blues Newbie
Since I'm a student, can I claim it on taxes? :p BS'n of course. Put in my order yesterday. BGU took 3 business days, so I'd think Wednesday. Time to move past the basic stuff I've been doing.