Anyone else?

matonanjin

Chubby, old guy trying to play some blues.
studying ABGU? Other than mine, before buying it, no other posts since 2019?!?!?

I have to say, if Lesson 2 is representative, this is going to be a hugely educational course. Lesson 2 could be a course!!(y) Alternate picking, turnaround, fingerpicking.

Enjoying it so far!

MinorT

Got My Mojo Working???
Just started it it, been through BGU 2.0 and enjoyed the hell out of it, as well as several others of Griff’s courses. I really enjoy this community and the lessons. That said, I will update as I bite into this new delicious morsel.

Mickey Duane

Used To Be A Rock Star
I am for ever grateful that years ago when I first started with BGU -

@sloslunas bought this course for me and had it shipped to me

not sure why - didn't know him at the time - still don't really

but glad he did - great course - to be truthful - haven't finished it yet ( life gets in the way as well as health and such)

enjoy the course and playing as well

Peace

sloslunas

NM Blues
I am for ever grateful that years ago when I first started with BGU -

@sloslunas bought this course for me and had it shipped to me

not sure why - didn't know him at the time - still don't really

but glad he did - great course - to be truthful - haven't finished it yet ( life gets in the way as well as health and such)

enjoy the course and playing as well

Peace
It's all good brother. This course is right in your wheelhouse and I look forward to listening to a lot more of your recordings...

Steve

gene

Blues Newbie
I have been working on it a few years now,I start and do a few lessons then something comes up and I start over again.Its a awesome course and I have learned a lot, maybe this time I will start and go all the the way to the end

matonanjin

Chubby, old guy trying to play some blues.
I have been working on it a few years now,I start and do a few lessons then something comes up and I start over again.Its a awesome course and I have learned a lot, maybe this time I will start and go all the the way to the end
This reflects me and any course I start. Unfortunately. I am now back to ABGU after a pause of I don't know how long!

Silicon Valley Tom

It makes me happpy to play The Blues!
ABGU is a fun course, perhaps because of the styles of guitar I have played for the last 70 years.

I started Acoustic Blues, in 1960, thanks to a GI buddy from Mississippi. Over the years I played a few Acoustic Blues pieces when I wanted to.

Some time ago, I discovered Gibson Learn and Master. and went for several of their courses. Then I discovered Griff's products, and to me it is like day and night! One of our forum members, @Jalapeno (Eric) and I had similar experiences comparing Gibson's approach and Griff's. By the way, I miss Eric! :(

I do believe in "sampling" or "trying" different approaches to guitar playing. As is the case to many things you will experience in life, there is more than one way to skin a cat. Take what is of value to you and apply it to your interests.

If you like finger style acoustic, I would suggest Griff's course. Enjoy the journey. :cool::)

Tom