Another stadium gig...

tommytubetone

Great Lakes
The Stryker picnic gig was yesterday, and it was well attended. They were expecting 1400 people, but I have no idea what the final total was. We faced the field this time. We were background music for the most part, but we had people say we sounded good. I'll include a couple pics. We did our best too eat their food and drink their beer, plus we got paid handsomely for this one.
Now it's back to the drawing board as we're looking to replace the bass player. We dragged him out of retirement and he decided he wanted to return to doing not much of anything. Plus he said blues wasn't his thing. It seems we're always trying to replace somebody. Just going to jams was much easier in some ways. :whistle::rolleyes:8B7BD979-0535-4A30-8E94-3BB6EE313FF2_1_201_a.jpeg604DA6B2-3568-4DE0-A139-0AC6986D363E_1_201_a.jpeg

tommytubetone

Great Lakes
We're doing this gig again in September. We finally landed a bass player who I know is committed, since we move practice out of my basement to his basement next week. We also landed a keyboardist. He was in a set with our singer at a recent jam. I posted this video before. I'm pretty exited about where we are going. We voted on a bunch of new songs to tackle, and they are all good ones. Things are looking up.