Another Hack Wasting Bandwidth`

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
You made that look effortless Papa.:sleep::sleep:;) Great listen. Thanks.
Thanks. Looks can be deceiving!
dankk2.gif

OG_Blues

Guitar Geezer
Well, that was really awesome!!!
After thinking about this, I put a fresh battery in my slide rule so I could calculate what it would take for me to play for 10 minutes like that.
No sweat - all I'd need to do is play everything I know at half speed, and repeat it five times.

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Well, that was really awesome!!!
After thinking about this, I put a fresh battery in my slide rule so I could calculate what it would take for me to play for 10 minutes like that.
No sweat - all I'd need to do is play everything I know at half speed, and repeat it five times.
That's kinda what I did! :D

Rob63

Make It Your Own
Must be. It was around 8PM local time.

Thanks Chris.
Don't feel deprived. I see pictures of members with nicely laid out music rooms and I get jealous. By comparison, my music room looks like a junkyard.
Here's what it looked like before some spare stuff got sorted out to the spare bedroom.
insanity.jpg
As Neil Young once said....."every guitar has a song in it".

MikeC

Blues Newbie
That was pretty damn cool Papa. I'd choke on throat gripping anxiety if I was live on the Internet like that. Well done, you should fire it up again and take some questions "Griff style", I'd sure listen to the answers. Respect.

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
That was pretty damn cool Papa. I'd choke on throat gripping anxiety if I was live on the Internet like that. Well done, you should fire it up again and take some questions "Griff style", I'd sure listen to the answers. Respect.
Thanks. but I would probably have a tough time, since I don't know the answers like Griff does.

BraylonJennings

It's all blues
Nice work and a very ambitious project. You'll be ready for your jam band, 10 minute solos and all. You make Trini Lopez proud. I'm lucky to last 16 bars, much less 10 minutes.