Annie's Blues in E

Annie

On my way
Here is my first try recording with Audacity. I used my Blackstar Amp and Fender Strat. I'm gonna have to send my fingers to the gym to get any better at this one.

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/ri3ncpqliu9uz1v/Blues%20in%20E.mp3?dl=0

Thatman

Playin' for the fun of it.
That's fine for me Annie and while you may not know it there will come a time when you play this without thinking about it. Crack on lass your doing well.  :)

FrankL

Mr. Bites Off More Than I Can Chew
Very nicely done.  Time will be your gym.  It only takes playing it over and over that it will eventually become comfortable.  Keep up the good work!!

Rick23

Blues Newbie
Sounds good! I'm working on Hideaway and Mary's Lamb, and playing this and Blues in A every day, and my fretting hand cramps all the time. Just have to hang in there! Keep it up!  :)

Elio

Student Of The Blues
That sounded to me like your fingers have been working out!  The only thing I would suggest is to be consistent with the staccato but it sounds really good, and you seem to have mastered Audacity. I have to say that your playing always sounds very clear and deliberate.  ...and a nice tone from your strat.

Chuck

Moderator (One of the Men in Black!)
Staff member
Annie, you are make quick progress! Good Job on the Blues in "E". [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

david moon

Attempting the Blues
On the chord transitions you are staying in rhythm even if there is a bit of a flub , that's important, especially for playing with others.

Oh- and this had no backing track and the rhythm was solid.