Annie's Blues in A

Elio

Student Of The Blues
It sounds like it is up to your usual high standards.  Very nice tone and excellent timing.

markherrick

Blues Newbie
on the money!  and thanks, your post(s) are a constant reminder that I should be recording my progress also.  I keep telling myself that I'll record as soon as I have gotten it  down just a bit better....

deejaid

Blues Junior
I'd love to have a listen but it seems I can never get drop box files to play on my iPad. :'(

Jalapeno

Student Of The Blues
I'd love to have a listen but it seems I can never get drop box files to play on my iPad. :'(
That's odd, they play just fine on my iPhone. Are you using safari on your iPad?

deejaid

Blues Junior
That's odd, they play just fine on my iPhone. Are you using safari on your iPad?

No, Chrome.  I click the link and can see the length of the song and the play button, but when I click it nothing happens.

I started another thread about this in the lounge so as not to hijack Annie's. :).

luckylarry

Student Of The Blues
Good job Annie. The sound of the lower strings really drove the beat. Thanks for sharing.  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]