Andy Fox

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Welcome to the forum Andy. Have fun.(y) How do you find playing Barre chords on that guitar of yours?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

artyman

Fareham UK
Hi Andy and welcome from one of the UK mob, great bunch of folk on here with plenty of advice and encouragement.

Grateful_Ed

Student Of The Blues
Hi Andy, from Nor Cal. Is that one of those Texas Special guitars I hear about every so often, in your Avatar? ;)

Shodai

Blues Junior
Welcome to the forum!

You've just become a member of an extraordinary group of people, and there is not a friendlier or more helpful forum for a blues guitarist anywhere on the internet!

Drop by often, join in the conversations. As great as the course materials are (and they are great) you will find a wealth of information and a lot of support and encouragement from the members.

You're going to love it here!

AndrewFox

Blues Newbie
Welcome to the forum Andy. Have fun.(y) How do you find playing Barre chords on that guitar of yours?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Hehehe. They can be difficult. It takes its own bus when going from gig to gig.
1f600
That pic was from the 2019 MAMM show.. I've shaved that beard since. I was not able to make the show this year.
I am always looking for ways to expand my playing and I'm excited for this challenge! I will be doing most, if not all of my work on this during the weekends due to my work schedule.

Thanks for the welcome,
Andy

AndrewFox

Blues Newbie
Welcome to the forum!

You've just become a member of an extraordinary group of people, and there is not a friendlier or more helpful forum for a blues guitarist anywhere on the internet!

Drop by often, join in the conversations. As great as the course materials are (and they are great) you will find a wealth of information and a lot of support and encouragement from the members.

You're going to love it here!

Thank you Shodai! I'm lovin it already!