Am Again

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
The Easybeats had Friday on their minds.

The Commodores were easy on Sunday morning.

When I was in grad school I had a small garage apartment. I bought a small portable radio.

When I first turned it on "Easy" was playing. That was my introduction to Mr. Richie.

Every time I hear that song I have Tucson on my mind, :)

Last edited:

Caboburt

No Bad Days
The Easybeats had Friday on their minds.

The Commodores were easy on Sunday morning.

When I was in grad school I had a small garage apartment. I bought a small portable radio.

When I first turned it on "Easy" was playing. That was my introduction to Mr. Richie.

Every time I hear that song I have Tucson on my mind, :)
Not only are you a rockologist in the geologist category…you are a Rockologist, in the music category. I was in the army (draftee) when I first heard that song. When I hear ”Easy”, I have Garmisch- Partinkirchen on my mind.

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Noth'n wrong with a good Am.
Good stuff everyone!

Somtrhing wacky with the volume though:unsure: changes dramaticly between players

Steve_Whant

Blues Junior
***RECORDING***

I always hate following Steve because I have to look at those people dancing to his guitar playing in his profile pick. When I play my wife can only be seen running off in the opposite direction.:unsure:

7:04 - 8:50. Room for someone to bring this one to the finish line.

An Amin Treat-CB-P-PR-SW-TZ
I get it Ted, that was a unique event at New Years 2022 and that's my wife dancing in front of me ....she complained vociferously about me actually taking my gear to that event and then had a great time as I played along with whatever my friends chose from their music lists through my Spark amp and me picking the guitar setup to match it. Very spontaneous, wonderful time had by all and never been repeated since. Now banned with my guitars to a separate building again as I descend into the blues....

Ted_Zeppelin

I’ll agree with you so that both of us are wrong.
Hi All, Fun hearing what each of you had to to say with your guitars! My first time doing this so I hope I followed the process okay. If the link below works for you I'm in from about 8:51 to the end at 10:14

Michael
The link worked perfectly. That was a great introduction to the VJR. Excellent playing. Hope to continue hearing you down here.

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Hi All, Fun hearing what each of you had to to say with your guitars! My first time doing this so I hope I followed the process okay. If the link below works for you I'm in from about 8:51 to the end at 10:14

Michael
Great to see you down here! Excellent job and certainly much better than my first attempt in the VJR (I'm not even sure how long ago that was).
Please join in and share with us, regularly.