Alternate Pentatonic Scales

Stu Jones

Blues Newbie
Griff - the video display for yesterday’s Alternate Pentatonic Scales is missing the bottom of the screen to where the video controls are not visible. This is the same problem that has occurred on other All Access sessions.

Thanks for all you do!

Stu

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
That's odd. I'm not even seeing the video at all. (Like it has yet to be uploaded.)

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
When you place your cursor over the video a real thin white "bar" will appear at the bottom of the video. You can "grab" this and slide it forward in the video. However, there is still no timeline and the video is cut short.:confused:

The 11-8-18 video over in Gear Talk still has the same "problem".

Last edited:

Stu Jones

Blues Newbie
On my iPad, the thin white bar is so thin that my fat fingers can’t grab it. As a result, it is not useable...unfortunately. :(

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
Using my MacBook, when on put the cursor on the little white bar it turns into a little hand that can grab it.

Sometimes older technology still has some advantages.:sneaky:

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Double click the lower right (Expand to full screen) and you should see the controls and a good scroll bar.

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
The point is that there aren't any controls at the bottom.

Here's what you "normally" see:

normal.jpg

Here's what you see for the video in question:

abnormal.jpg

Just the very top of the "balloon" showing the time.

It has been cropped too high. The bottom is cut off.

Last edited:

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
The point is that there aren't any controls at the bottom.

Here's what you "normally" see:

View attachment 7245

Here's what you see for the video in question:

View attachment 7246

Just the very top of the "balloon" showing the time.

It has been cropped too high. The bottom is cut off.

Expand to full screen is there even though you can't see it. double click where it SHOULD be and it will expand to full screen then you will see the controls. Clearly just a work around. Not a fix.

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
@Stu Jones, @MikeS, @Griff

Shiver me timbers!!!

Thinking that maybe it was a Mac thing, I fired up an old PC notebook and discovered, quite by accident when clicking on the video to get it to start playing, that double clicking in the middle of the frame directly on Griff expanded it. (or maybe this works anywhere within the frame)

Went back to my MacBook and, lo and behold, double clicking on Griff worked on it, as well.

After doing a little research: Simply pressing the "F" key on my keyboard does the job.:rolleyes:o_O

Last edited: