Alternate Backing tracks

dbuty

Blues Newbie
Hi All,

As I am now "rather fluent" with the Solos 1 and 2, I just wander if some of you had try to play these solos over another tracks or tunes

Suggestions, links, recordings are welcome, of course

A+

Didier

tommytubetone

Great Lakes
All the time. I've got solos 1 and 5 down. I play them over different backing tracks and mix and match parts of each together. I might use the backing track for solo 5, and play the first 12 bars of solo one, and the last twelve bars of solo 5. My favorite thing to work with right now is the "Pride and Joy" backing track (called "Sweet Little Thang"). I try not to move on to another solo until I've integrated the last one into usable stuff in any key.  ;)

Elio

Student Of The Blues
Hi All,

As I am now "rather fluent" with the Solos 1 and 2, I just wander if some of you had try to play these solos over another tracks or tunes

Suggestions, links, recordings are welcome, of course

A+

Didier

If you have Griff's Ultimate Jam Tracks, Solo 1 works well over BB King's "Let the Good Times Roll," which I think is called "Have a good time".  I have been looking for one that works well with Solo 2, but haven't figured that one out yet, either.

zwantedone

Blues Newbie
Is the ultimate jam tracks still available? I checked the course catalog and just see the 29 jam tracks...Will

dbuty

Blues Newbie
but (good news) the BGU members discount code seems to apply (according to Mike)

I will probably do it myself

Enjoy

Didier