Aloha all

Fisher

Blues Newbie
My name is Bill but I've used Fisher (for reasons I don't even recall) for years as my screen name on various forums. Currently living in SW Missouri and probably relocating to the Phoenix or Vegas area in a year or 2.

Played guitar badly for years in my teens to 30s and got the itch again recently at 57 years young. Picked up an El Cheapy Epi LP and a Blackstar amp and quickly realized that I can still ring the bell on the Suck-O-Meter. Bought into a couple of different online courses and re-learned the pentatonic boxes but man, my head just doesn't translate them well to sounding like music ... know what I mean?

Somehow I ran across one of Griff's Youtube vids and liked what I heard - it came across as more of a here's how to play in the real world vibe. So I bought a ticket and jumped on board. I'm looking forward to the journey!

artyman

Fareham UK
Hi and welcome from one of the UK mob, great bunch of folk on ere with plenty of advice and encouragement, take a wander down to the basement and join some of us in the Virtual Jam Room where you can see what you can remember :D