All Access Pass question?

Hamish

Blues Newbie
Just a quick question re the All Access Pass ...
Hi Griff,
I'm just wondering ... I saw the recent All Access pass offering and I was tempted. The problem for me is that I think I've actually got all of your courses. Yes, including the new Speed Building Course. I think the All Access concept is good though. What I wondered is whether any thought had gone into offering a "lifetime" subscription option? It may take me a lifetime to get through the courses that I've got now anyway, but if a "lifetime subscription" was an option, that's the one that I'd go for.
I'll be very interested to hear your thoughts.

Thanks
Hamish

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Just my 2 cents...
-most of us are old, so at best lifetime is 20 - 30years?
-even at a massive 50% discount, that would be $2,000 - $3,000
Probably not many people willing to drop that in one lump.

Griff

Vice Assistant General Manager
Staff member
Just a quick question re the All Access Pass ...
Hi Griff,
I'm just wondering ... I saw the recent All Access pass offering and I was tempted. The problem for me is that I think I've actually got all of your courses. Yes, including the new Speed Building Course. I think the All Access concept is good though. What I wondered is whether any thought had gone into offering a "lifetime" subscription option? It may take me a lifetime to get through the courses that I've got now anyway, but if a "lifetime subscription" was an option, that's the one that I'd go for.
I'll be very interested to hear your thoughts.

Thanks
Hamish
No plans for that currently, I would be afraid to offer something "lifetime" and have it end in a few years - that doesn't seem very "lifetime" to me and, while I certainly have no plans on quitting doing what I'm doing, life has a way of changing my plans so I'm usually hesitant to commit to something like that.

Scotty R

Blues Newbie
Agreed that lifetime is difficult word to define.
Annual renewal is good, and contemplation of laddered discounts based on member term might be a nice sweetner to encourage loyalty.

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
The address label for my lifetime subscription to Rolling Stone magazine used to say it would expire in 2055.

I would be 105 years old.

My most recent issue now says the expiration date is Nov 2019.

Either the definition of a "lifetime" subscription has changed or Rolling Stone has some info regarding my health I'm not aware of.:eek: