All Access Pass for $1!!!!

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Yeah, that's too good to be true, but would you still be interested if it was a "Try it before you buy it" offer?
Well, that's exactly what it is!

From a recent blog from Griff:
Try The Blues Guitar Unleashed All Access Pass For Just $1...
https://bluesguitarunleashed.com/dollar-aap/

JohnHurley

Rock and Roll
For anyone interested in having more than one or two of Griffs courses the all access is the way to go.

Every two months you can add another course as one that you own forever ( well assuming you remember to redeem your golden tickets ).

Im not quite so sure about the "learning how to swim" by being over your head ... Griff will teach us to avoid the deep water until we are ready to go there ha ha!

Fro68

Okie
I already own dang near every course so the all access pass isn’t for me. But I’d have to try it out for $1.

Griff

Vice Assistant General Manager
Staff member
A lot of folks have mentioned that they just aren't sure if it would be worthwhile for them if they have other courses. The only way to know for sure is to try it so here's your chance!

david moon

Attempting the Blues
My goal is to complete bgu2 before starting another course. AAP seems likely next.
AAP isn't a course- it's access to all the courses. Plus additional members-only events. To me the monthly fee is minimal but gives Griff a revenue stream where he doesn't need to be flogging new courses all the time. Also if you get his regular emails, payback for that.
A lot of blogs/websites are going to a subscription model. Often it includes avoiding ads or getting additional premium content. I'm signed up with Mark Steyn.

david moon

Attempting the Blues
No, he teaches politics, international relations with occaisional excursions into popular music and the American Songbook. Also has several books out.
steyn

BraylonJennings

It's all blues
AAP isn't a course- it's access to all the courses. Plus additional members-only events. To me the monthly fee is minimal but gives Griff a revenue stream where he doesn't need to be flogging new courses all the time. Also if you get his regular emails, payback for that.
A lot of blogs/websites are going to a subscription model. Often it includes avoiding ads or getting additional premium content. I'm signed up with Mark Steyn.
1. I am intent on completing bgu2 before starting another course, as it would be a distraction, it's tough enough to find time for a single course.
2. Members only events may be interesting, but see #1
3. I enjoy Griff's teaching style but I am not at all concerned about his revenue stream, I'm confident he's doing what he needs to do. I don't think anyone needs to pay for unsolicited advertising emails. That's silly.
4. I am dead set against internet subscription models. I don't use them. Period. Not for ProTools, Studio One, or anything.
I will likely try out AAP, golden tickets would be a big reason why. It may or may not be for me. It could help me figure out what I want to do next.. My learning process may be different from yours, in fact likely so. I think Griff has a good handle on his business model, if he didn't, I'm confident he'd change it. He's a smart guy.

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
1. I am intent on completing bgu2 before starting another course, as it would be a distraction, it's tough enough to find time for a single course.
2. Members only events may be interesting, but see #1
3. I enjoy Griff's teaching style but I am not at all concerned about his revenue stream, I'm confident he's doing what he needs to do. I don't think anyone needs to pay for unsolicited advertising emails. That's silly.
4. I am dead set against internet subscription models. I don't use them. Period. Not for ProTools, Studio One, or anything.
I will likely try out AAP, golden tickets would be a big reason why. It may or may not be for me. It could help me figure out what I want to do next.. My learning process may be different from yours, in fact likely so. I think Griff has a good handle on his business model, if he didn't, I'm confident he'd change it. He's a smart guy.

Try out the $1 option for sure. If it's not for you, so be it, but what we are trying to get across is that the way we've seen it work with thousands of people over ten years, is that people keep buying courses one at a time when they could have them all for one annual (or monthly) fee. You save money, plus golden tickets, plus the 6 monthly live sessions (for me they are worth the money by themselves).
As I said, to each his own. We are just trying to save you some money.

BraylonJennings

It's all blues
The dollar deal is a great one for people that want to try it out, Mike. That is not me at this point in time for reasons previously stated. I have a plan and will stick to it. Having all the courses is not the same as having all the time to use them. When I have the time, I'll take whatever deal is available and I'm happy with that. I'm not someone who wants to be sold something. I have an open mind on it and when I get to the finish line on BGU2, which won't take forever, I'll decide how to proceed.

Jay Dee

Blues addicted
The dollar deal is a great one for people that want to try it out, Mike. That is not me at this point in time for reasons previously stated. I have a plan and will stick to it. Having all the courses is not the same as having all the time to use them. When I have the time, I'll take whatever deal is available and I'm happy with that. I'm not someone who wants to be sold something. I have an open mind on it and when I get to the finish line on BGU2, which won't take forever, I'll decide how to proceed.
I felt the same way. I got the AAP just to use a golden ticket then dropped it after 2 months. After awhile I came back to it after he changed the time to 4 in the afternoon. I have discovered that I get more out of the live lessons than the courses! I am very interested in theory and Griff has a gift for drilling that stuff into my head. I don't really care for the gear sessions, but I always come away with something! Having access to the older live sessions is worth the price alone.