All Access Backing Tracks

Zzzen Dog

Blues Junior
My basic question: do I need to purchase a particular course or program to record the backing tracks for use in my ongoing lessons? Is the All Access pass insufficient?

Was considering stepping up to the annual all access in order to take advantage of the "Golden Ticket", but may postpone that if I need to purchase the BGU2.0.

Not only do I need to be able to record the backing tracks, so I can play over them and record, but sometimes the backing tracks drop out of under me if the internet connection gets dicey.

Thoughts?

Griff

Vice Assistant General Manager
Staff member
With the AAP you don't have download access to the audio and video without a Golden Ticket (which you'll get at 60 days.) If your internet is dicey, it may not be the best option.

Mr.Scary

A Blues Legend in My Own Mind
My basic question: do I need to purchase a particular course or program to record the backing tracks for use in my ongoing lessons? Is the All Access pass insufficient?

Was considering stepping up to the annual all access in order to take advantage of the "Golden Ticket", but may postpone that if I need to purchase the BGU2.0.

Not only do I need to be able to record the backing tracks, so I can play over them and record, but sometimes the backing tracks drop out of under me if the internet connection gets dicey.

Thoughts?

I was having the same problem but I bought a WiFi extender and haven't had a problem since because I'm down in the basement at the other end of the house where my router is.