Acoustic guitar

jmin

Student Of The Blues
Could be... if it's related to Aocustic Blues Guitar Unleashed (ABGU), then that would be in the next section down. If it's just a general acoustic question, that could be gear talk or music theory or whatever seems most appropriate.
But, you could doing BGU on an acoustic guitar, then this would be the right place!

If you're not sure just go ahead and post, and let the moderators worry about it...they get bored, and need someone to yell at! ;)

mountain man

Still got the Blues!
I would go with the Acoustic Blues Guitar Unleashed (ABGU) for the acoustic guitar. It's a bigger course too!!

Both the Acoustic Blues Guitar Unleashed (ABGU) and the Blues Guitar Unleashed (BGU) apply to both the acoustic or the electricity guitar........ They are both great courses and fortunately cover a few different things........

TwiddleJockey

If she asks - I found it in a garage sale.....
Did the same thing myslelf. I dropped an email to Griff after the first lesson or two and the course was changed from BGU to ABGU straight away with no fuss nor messing with payment.

I'm sure doing BGU will do you no harm as others have said, but if you only play acoustic then I found ABGU hits just the right note.....ahem....

Silicon Valley Tom

It makes me happpy to play The Blues!
Acoustic Blues Guitar Unleashed is a terrific course, and one of my favorites! You do not need jam tracks, or other players to accompany you. Just sit back and do it all - rhythm, bass and melody. :)

Tom