Acoustic cover peaceful easy feeling

JohnHurley

Rock and Roll
I think someone else mentioned it, but I do think that your singing is getting stronger John!

You are kind thanks yeah its practice that helps!

Been working a ton this year on playing guitar and singing at same time. To sound better singing you have to have spare brain bandwidth to listen to the singing and monitor and change it … while still playing. You cant do that … until you can!!

Elwood

Blues
My .02$ worth. Concentrate (but don't concentrate ;) ) on isolating your guitar rhythm from your vocal phrasing. You want the icing on the cake, not in the cake. Practice is great but practice does not make perfect. Perfect practice makes perfect. That and lots of time and reps. Careful, your improvement is showing. (y)

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
Maybe just me. but changing the lyric to "still standing" from "already standing" changes the whole vibe of what the dude is saying.

Words matter. :cautious:

JohnHurley

Rock and Roll
Maybe just me. but changing the lyric to "still standing" from "already standing" changes the whole vibe of what the dude is saying.

Words matter. :cautious:
Good point yeah i have bunch of new songs and mistakes happen with lyrics im not trying to change words but stuff happens will try to get that one fixed.

Mr tambourine man has me even more unpredictable on verses …