A

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
TZ - You kept up the happy vibes(y)(y) Loved the switch from the double stops to solo.

Moto - What can I say? Brilliant!!! Really enjoyed that, and the guitar sounded superb!!!(y)(y) Great recording method. Care to share?:whistle:

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
TZ - You kept up the happy vibes(y)(y) Loved the switch from the double stops to solo.

Moto - What can I say? Brilliant!!! Really enjoyed that, and the guitar sounded superb!!!(y)(y) Great recording method. Care to share?:whistle:
Thanks,
Although I've got mics I purchased for use on my amps, I usually record the direct out signal for my VJR stuff.
On this one, I used two mics on my Victoria Amp, SM57 & AEA Ribbon mic.
I'll run with that setup for a while and tweek it until I feel good about what I hear.

Elwood

Blues
@CaptainMoto , that is a nice sound. I don't know how to describe what I like, I guess the word 'natural' comes to mind, but I realize that's abstract. Like you pointed out before, none of that matters without good input though, nice playing!

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
@CaptainMoto , that is a nice sound. I don't know how to describe what I like, I guess the word 'natural' comes to mind, but I realize that's abstract. Like you pointed out before, none of that matters without good input though, nice playing!
Thanks you sir :)

I'm convinced if you mic an amp you'll get a more real life representation then you'd get from using amp sims or direct recording.
Problem is, it's easier to do direct out recording and it takes some experimentation to get good amp tone with a mic.
I don't think I've got that nailed yet but, I'm working on it.

Last edited: