A thank you tribute

sdbrit68

Student Of The Blues
I wanted a way to thank Marty Schwartz for the gift of an Orangewood guitar, the only thing I could come up with is to play him a song.

now, most everyone knows, I dont sing, but, figured to make it a real thank you I had too. This is a version of a song I collabartated with captainMoto a while back, but I cant play and sing his way, I am still in the basic strumming stage while trying to do vocals, not the fancy stuff, one year I will sing in key instead of making up my own keys..............I was using my new monoprice mic for the guitar

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Blimey!! You don't half hit those strings hard Mark!!!:eek::ROFLMAO: Like PapaBear, I couldn't hear the lyrics at all. Remix required.;) Nice guitar though.(y)

sdbrit68

Student Of The Blues
Blimey!! You don't half hit those strings hard Mark!!!:eek::ROFLMAO: Like PapaBear, I couldn't hear the lyrics at all. Remix required.;) Nice guitar though.(y)
Usually I use electric acoustics so I have control through the system, never tried recording with a mic before........weird you cant hear the words, I go to youtube works fine, but then again, with my voice, probably a good thing

see if this is better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJER32P82d8

sdbrit68

Student Of The Blues
You Go Boy!
(y)
Just think, sometime soon you'll be inviting Marty up on stage at one of your concerts.
:Beer:
whats funny, I went back and read the comments on the live feed, and everyone is saying they would have frozen, or freaked out.......how do you just get up and play.

Honestly, I think its self awareness. I will never be a maestro, I will never be a good technical player. i will never have the touch nuancces.

I am a grab a les paul, shove the cable into a marshall stack and beat the snot out of the strings, and I am happy as can be and have a great time doint it, so when I get in front of other people, I just dont care if I look silly, I have fun...........probably why I love CC Deville so much, he has never been a virtuoso but he is always smiling,