A minor Affair

Elwood

Blues
Here's a nice A minor track
You're not kidding either!!! (y)Such pretty, laid back playing TZ, the playing and tones are soooo sweet. :cool:You make it sound easy to grab some melodic line and follow it through! (y)
Now, I know we are not supposed to offer critical review here in the VJR, I beg your forbearance in this matter::rolleyes:

TZ, As I listened to your performance carefully I couldn't help but think how you would SOAR through these phrases like a hawk in the morning sky....if only...you had played this on a thinline telecaster!!!

(print the above for use with chocolate and flowers while negotiating with the Minister of Homeland Affairs :D)

If there is any left, and you don't lock the door, I may come back for a turn tomorrow.

Ted_Zeppelin

I’ll agree with you so that both of us are wrong.
You're not kidding either!!! (y)Such pretty, laid back playing TZ, the playing and tones are soooo sweet. :cool:You make it sound easy to grab some melodic line and follow it through! (y)
Now, I know we are not supposed to offer critical review here in the VJR, I beg your forbearance in this matter::rolleyes:

TZ, As I listened to your performance carefully I couldn't help but think how you would SOAR through these phrases like a hawk in the morning sky....if only...you had played this on a thinline telecaster!!!

(print the above for use with chocolate and flowers while negotiating with the Minister of Homeland Affairs :D)

If there is any left, and you don't lock the door, I may come back for a turn tomorrow.

The scary part is that the Minister of Homeland Affairs has already given her blessing on the new thinline. I’m just not sure if it is a real blessing or one of those that men only think are real :eek::eek::eek: and filled with post purchase regrets? It’s a lot funner buying guitars when you think you are getting away with something:whistle:.

Elwood

Blues
First off Happy Halloween!!! :Beer::Beer::Beer:
@PapaRaptor got it good :thumbup: with that avitar :eek: and the haunted song of the day :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: , :X3: Thanks!!! :)

This track is really fine, and all you guys just had me twitching to play as I listened to each of you! That was up till @jmin jumped in, that is about all I could take!!! That was a super run through the changes there Jmin!!! The tone, mood, it was just right!!!

So after all that, here is what I have. Like Burt said, I got a little lost in it and took a long turn, still plenty left!!!

This is my Mira, welcoming a new thinline to the fold!!! :Beer::Beer::Beer::Beer::Beer::Beer::Beer::Beer::Beer:

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/24u8d33cnuo7idp/aminoraffair-tz-cb-po-pr-mv-jm-ew-.mp3?dl=0

6:40 - 8:15

Last edited: