A little Something In C#m from Moto Tracks

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Oh yeah, some classy Moto right there.(y)(y) Well played. Can I ask why you went through the Victoria Amp? Is it for tone? I've never gone through an amp at all for any of my recordings, it's always the Focusrite Clarett and a plugin.

Love that groove. It's my favourite.

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Me sir... Me sir... I'd be honored to follow that awesome beginning!

I couldn't quite match your tone or style, but I think I kept the same groove.

I'm in from 1:47 through 3:28

https://fuzzypinkstrap.com/VJR/2020/CSharpBeSharp-85BPM-Moto-PR.mp3

Hang on... having problems with my server not cooperating..
Damn server has been giving me attitude today. I think I got it fixed.

Last edited:

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Oh yeah, some classy Moto right there.(y)(y) Well played. Can I ask why you went through the Victoria Amp? Is it for tone? I've never gone through an amp at all for any of my recordings, it's always the Focusrite Clarett and a plugin.

Love that groove. It's my favourite.
Well,
I was plugged in to the amp and didn't like what the pedals gave me so Blam, there it was.
I'll try straight in on the next one ;)

Elwood

Blues
Nice Big Fat tones TZ!!! Sweet lines too!!! :thumbup:(y):thumbup: That just sounds big and warm when you start off.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I guess as long as we are sharing all the secrets, well I might as well tip you off on my set up....:oops:

latest

Signal flow? It's all about the gozintas and the gozouttas. :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course, my way back set up sounds like the way back machine too.:whistle::whistle::whistle:

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Nearly missed the boat again!!!!!!!:eek::eek: Okay, so I thought my American brothers won't be at this until late afternoon/evening, which meant I could do a few jobs before settling down to play. WRONG!!!! I only just made it to the party!!!!! Do you guys never sleep????:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I downloaded the track with just Moto-PR & EW on it, then went and did something, had lunch, came back and had to download it again with only one slot left!!!!:mad::mad:

You made me angry, hence the aggressive tone!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I finished it off.

Elwood - You are getting better by the song

TZ - Classy

Paleo - Keep the Jazz3's

Love this groove Moto. Please sir, can I have some more?

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/aapj4mozrpqzrf0/C#m-CM-PR-EL-TZ-P-MM.mp3?dl=0

Last edited:

Elwood

Blues
Paleo, you have that set up working for you, that's what matters!!! (y) Nice segment!!! (y)(y) Interesting moniker "Pandora", if that little blue and white box is the one, well I got a little bad news for ya.:cautious:

That's fine MM! Love how you trail off. :Beer::Beer::Beer: