6th Video Ever!! Little Mary's Lamb

E

Emilio

I just thought I pay a quick visit to BBG to see how you boys and girls are getting on, and you seem to be doing just fine dude. I loved bothe versions

You should try doing other recording with the balaclava down. That would be fun to watch ;D ;D ;D ;D
Keep up the great work

J

jhagan421

;D Spencer You are Fun to Watch  ;D  Great playing,  I can only hope.  When I am just playing I enjoy it, when I record It feels like work ( and when i watch it back, it looks like work :-/)

Awesome :D :D

B

b0b_b4rk3r

Hey Spencer.....sorry I'm a bit late getting to this....you guys in BBG are so prolific with your recordings..... ;)

Great job on both recordings Spencer......like the change from standard to country swing styles.... :cool:

You gotta get a "blues" hat though...... ;D

Thanks for sharing the video's.....great to see you really getting into the songs.... :)

Cheers,

Bob

M

MandyC

Loved both of them

Sounds like a good excuse to have a couple of beers if it'd improve my playing to that level

RALKITE

Blues Newbie
Hey Spencer.....sorry I'm a bit late getting to this....you guys in BBG are so prolific with your recordings..... ;)

Great job on both recordings Spencer......like the change from standard to country swing styles.... :cool:

You gotta get a "blues" hat though...... ;D

Thanks for sharing the video's.....great to see you really getting into the songs.... :)

Cheers,

Bob

SO what IS a "Blues Hat"? and will it help me get as good as Spencer. You are really cruising Spencer.

kgarkie

Been living the blues.
I liked them both and I love the hats (I'm a hat man myself).  You know, I was going to give the BBG  to one of my inherited family as a gift--but I may have to run some copies of these tunes first.  Very Cool. :cool: