6th Video Ever!! Little Mary's Lamb

Spencer

Blues Newbie
Okay, after a few beers I decided to try to do 2 different versions of the song. The normal one with electric, and a country feeling vibe with acoustic.

Electric
http://www.4shared.com/file/235816322/c82e924/Little_Mary1_Electric.html

Acoustic
http://www.4shared.com/file/235819143/7638ba0c/Little_Marys_Lamb1_Acoustic.html

M

mw1954

Sometimes a couple beers help . Love that electric . Could tell you were into it . And the country spin on the acoustic was cool . Good job  man .

I

IrishRover

Great job Spencer! - It's amazing what a difference a change in tempo makes.  They both sounded fantastic. :cool:

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Hmmm was it the change in temp that caused the hat change or the hat change that caused the change in tempo?
Nice job on both Spencer.

Spencer

Blues Newbie
Hmmm was it the change in temp that caused the hat change or the hat change that caused the change in tempo?
Nice job on both Spencer.

Hmmm. Now that's a deep question. The answer is that the change in tempo cause the hat change! Just trying to get a little creative I guess, plus I figured the hat could take attention away from the missed notes!  ;D

I appreciate the feedback and you guys taking the time to check it out. This is the best forum out there.

L

Lame_Pinky

That was real top job Spencer nice action going with the strumming/picking hand I thought.

LP

Steve G

St. Simons Island, GA
Hey Tex,

Both takes were great.  I especially liked the fingerstyle acoustic.  I'm starting to devote a bit of practice time each day to fingerstyle.  Good job Spence.

Bluewater

Blues Newbie
Spencer - you are a player! Cograts to you on the videos. the videos are the toughest method to post since  you are likely to do only a few takes. In the world of audacity it is easy to do dozens of takes and pick the best one. I love the confidence and skill that you show. Zack Brown start moving on over (reference to a great player with a knit hat).

Dave

Spencer

Blues Newbie
Thanks again guys. And I LOVE the Zac Brown band. He is an amazing player. I'm gonna post one his videos over in the lounge.

Bluewater

Blues Newbie
Zac Brown is awesome. I saw the Band this past Fall. They love to Play! I think Zac played about 3.5 hours between appearing with the opening act(s) and then with the Zac Brown Band.