5th Video Ever!! Hideaway Blues

Spencer

Blues Newbie
Okay, here is my Hideaway Blues. I'm no Wayne, but hey, who is? I did an acoustic one and then electric.

Acoustic
http://www.4shared.com/file/234217981/dda39a75/Hideaway_Blues1_Acoustic.html

Electric
http://www.4shared.com/file/234221852/920dfab9/Hideaway_Blues1_Electric.html

Steve_M

Blues Newbie
Great stuff Spencer....I enjoyed both versions. Good timing and clean. I will have to take a look at that track as that is just a bit further on than me.
Watch out Wayne !!    ;D ;D

Cheers

Steve

Ray_UK

Blues Newbie
Great work Spencer, I enjoyed both versions - you're really moving through BBG nicely now, well done mate  [smiley=beer.gif]

Spencer

Blues Newbie
Thanks guys. I appreciate the feedback. I really hope I can get to BGU soon. I'm hoping to post my "graduation video"  ;D in a week, unless the last barre chord section really trips me up. We'll see. Thanks again!

Steve G

St. Simons Island, GA
Good job Spencer.  I'm a bit partial to that style of blues being played acoustically but  both versions were excellent.  

Spencer

Blues Newbie
Good job Spencer.  I'm a bit partial to that style of blues being played acoustically but  both versions were excellent.  

Thanks, acoustic blues is my favorite too. I posted the acoustic version especially for you!  :)

M

mw1954

Good job Spencer . You and Wayne are certainly setting the bar high . But I'm gonna get a couple up soon any way . It would be nice if we could get more beginners posting .....

Tim

Blues Newbie
I cracked open a beer and started stompin' my foot. Almost started to sing  [smiley=grin.gif]

Nice work my friend!

Tim

J

jhagan421

Just terrific spencer, you are flying through BBG!  How long have you been playing again??

M

mw1954

Just watched your vids again . How easily your fingers move . With the least amount of movement . Wish I had 30+ years of playing / learning ahead of me . I think you'll probably leave a lot of us far behind .

Spencer

Blues Newbie
Once again, thanks everyone. All the great feedback is a part of making us want to practice so much more and put it out there. I appreciate it.

Josh- I'm just coming up on my 2 year anniversary from the first time I ever touched a guitar. Man time flies. Funny thing is, I often wonder how I was able to make it up til' then without playing. Can't really imagine life without it. I bought a course called Jamorama that I worked through until I got really bored with it. It was exactly what I needed for just learning and practicing open chords though.

and MW- I appreciate the comment but I think a lot of you guys fingers probably move much much more fluid then mine, there just aren't as many videos so we don't see it! I can't even look at my fingers or picking hand now or else I get thrown off and mess up.  :)

I

ihop

Spencer, great job, I like the acoustic, has a great sound, what is it? The little blues joke at the bottom of your page ;D

Spencer

Blues Newbie
Spencer, great job, I like the acoustic, has a great sound, what is it? The little blues joke at the bottom of your page ;D

Baby Taylor. I got it just over 2 weeks ago I think. I love it.

SunnyOne

Blues Newbie
yeah, it's like typing...if I look at my fingers I mess up, if I look at my fingers when I'm playing I mess up...maybe I just mess up!

J

jhagan421

Josh- I'm just coming up on my 2 year anniversary from the first time I ever touched a guitar. Man time flies. Funny thing is, [glow=yellow,2,300]I often wonder how I was able to make it up til' then without playing. Can't really imagine life without it[/glow].  :)

That explains a lot.  I hope, I'll be at the that level in another few months.  I need a bit more consistant proctice time to get there.

and then the second part, well couldn't agree more!!! :)  I just feel better when I can play, wish I started befor eht kids were born - just for practice time sake.  The absolute hardest part of learning guitar was when my right shoulder started acting up from the large yamaha acoustic the I have, got to the pont that I could not play at all and was on the shlef for almost a month (some of my most active posting was during this time ;D).

alright gotta stop gonna practice for a few minutes, be fore the next family interution.

later