5MEBS Solo#1

OG_Blues

Guitar Geezer
Sounded great to me Ivan - this one sounds good with a little distortion and attitude! I'd say dig in and even hit some of those notes a little bit harder - get some of that spank and sting out of that Tele! Great job!!
Tom

Thatman

Playin' for the fun of it.
Nice one Ivan that sounds great and no complaints about the tone and effect it was perfect.  :)

It has been a while since you posted this but wanted to add my encouragement to you to keep playing and posting.
It sounds good and who knows when one of these licks might find their way into one of your improvs someday.

Ivan

Blues Newbie
It has been a while since you posted this but wanted to add my encouragement to you to keep playing and posting.
It sounds good and who knows when one of these licks might find their way into one of your improvs someday.

Thanks WIT....appreciate it. I only wish I could remember a few of these licks that I could use. I'm pretty good at learning new licks but not so good at remembering them down the road. Probably something I should work on.
Thanks again.

jmin

Student Of The Blues
Yep, perfect! Those bends are right on! This should go on your demo CD. Very cool!