5 MEBS 4

Ivan

Blues Newbie
I'm a sucker for the slow blues so I started with solo #4. I'm a little weak on a few bends but here it is.

http://youtu.be/7Tb6ZWJCxxQ

Tom45

Blues Newbie
Good job Ivan.  You nailed it!!!  I bought 5MEBS just for that one solo but it's still on my "to do list" (I have a very long list).

Love the sound of that guitar.  What kind of guitar is that?  What amp are you using and is that just a clean setting with some reverb?

Ivan

Blues Newbie
Good job Ivan.  You nailed it!!!  I bought 5MEBS just for that one solo but it's still on my "to do list" (I have a very long list).

Love the sound of that guitar.  What kind of guitar is that?  What amp are you using and is that just a clean setting with some reverb?

Thanks Tom

I'm playing an Epiphone LP Standard through a Mustang III. I was using a clean channel (65 Fender Twin) with a touch of overdrive and tape delay and recorded with my iPad.

jmin

Student Of The Blues
Great job Ivan! Everything about that was perfect! Great tone. Great style. Nice video, cool guitar!

Nice playing Ivan.   You are dialed in on this solo.
The 5MEBS course seems really good and will probably be in my shoping cart before the end of the year.