4 note solo

M

mr scary

I got SWS last week and I thought "the 4 note solo" promo video would be in there as one of the solos. Is there a way to get a hard copy of this.

Mr.Scary

A Blues Legend in My Own Mind
I have the PDF and Jam Track. Wanted the Hard copy of the lesson in which there is no download for it.

matonanjin

Chubby, old guy trying to play some blues.
I think he is referring to a PDF of the sheet music for it.
Sheet music rather than tab, you think is what he is saying? In the message above mine he said that he has the pdf.

Last edited:

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Hmmm, I don't know. It's not like this is an actual lesson from one of the courses, so there is no printed manual.

Jalapeno

Student Of The Blues
I tried to record it with my internet ripper for him and it had all kinds of issues. That video might be copy protected or something. Maybe ask Griff for a copy.

matonanjin

Chubby, old guy trying to play some blues.
Eric, we're trying to figure out what he/she meant by "hard copy". MikeS is thinking it is sheet music. You're thinking it appears, and I thought it might be, the mp4, or video. Las Vegas now has it at 5:2.

Mr.Scary

A Blues Legend in My Own Mind
A dvd of that lesson is what I meant like you would If you ordered it from Griff. You know like Griff offers as digital download our dvd of lessons

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Got it. I'm pretty sure that it doesn't exist. the 4 Note Solo is so old by now, that He would have to completely redo it.
Soloing Without Scales uses the same concept.

Thatman

Playin' for the fun of it.
I've had a look at my hard drive files on my computer and I have a .wmv file of the 4 Note Solo. I looked on Griff web page of the 4 Note Solo and that only has audio and pdf downloads so I don't know how I've got my hands on this full video clip. This is what Mr Scary wants. But now the question is - Is it possible to upload this video clip to the forum somehow or can anyone suggest how I can pass on this video file?

Thatman

Playin' for the fun of it.
Just tried to "upload" the video using the forum Media tab but I just get the following Error message.

The following error occurred
This video is not encoded in a supported format and cannot be transcoded. Please upload a different video.

4-note-solo.wmv

Dewesq55

Blues Newbie
I have the 4 Note Solo lessons (2 parts) as mp4 files on my computer. I tried to upload them but I get a File Too Large error. If somebody knows a way around this, I will he happy to post them.