4/22 Beatles iv chord All Access Pass session

Stu Jones

Blues Newbie
Hi Griff,

I apologize for always seeming like I’m complaining or something (certainly not my intent), but the 4/22 All Access Pass session on the Beatles iv Chord does not seem to be posted in the Theory Archives. Because of my work schedule, I’m never able to watch the sessions live and have to rely on the recordings to watch later. I enjoy them all, and the topic of this one really interested me.

Thanks for all you do and good luck with the new album!

All the best,
Stu

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Yes this weekend is gonna be wild for him, but it never hurts to remind him (And In truth I think he appreciates it).

Griff

Vice Assistant General Manager
Staff member
Sorry, my fault, I thought I did it but I guess I didn't ..

I'm traveling now but will try and k lock it out these evening.

snarf

making guitars wish they were still trees
I thought I did it but I guess I didn't ..
Just realized that I did the very same thing signing up for the session notifications. Thought I had signed up for them, but haven't gotten any reminders, so guess I didn't. I am really interested in this particular session. I look forward to watching* it once it's posted.

*Actually I'll be listening to it. If you start the vid just before you leave the office and then just put your phone down, since a lot of them tend to be around an hour, ,they work really well as an educational podcast for the drive home. (y)

Griff

Vice Assistant General Manager
Staff member
Just realized that I did the very same thing signing up for the session notifications. Thought I had signed up for them, but haven't gotten any reminders, so guess I didn't. I am really interested in this particular session. I look forward to watching* it once it's posted.

*Actually I'll be listening to it. If you start the vid just before you leave the office and then just put your phone down, since a lot of them tend to be around an hour, ,they work really well as an educational podcast for the drive home. (y)
I could run off an mp3 of those episodes... would that be helpful as a download?