33 times is the charm

Wiro

Blues Newbie
I wish it only took 33 times.  I know realize what Pete and Mike did to record this whole song with all its parts.  I'm looking forward to hearing the next version that gets added next.

Bill

https://soundcloud.com/begobill/i-believe-with-solo-1

vashondan

Blues Doobie
Very very nice.  Every time I listen to one of you guys play and nail this song I am more hopeful.  Listening to you today I think I finally get how all the pieces  fit.  I think I'm going to have to tape all the pages together and build a 6 ft long music stand so that I can see the whole thing in succession before I'll be able to play her straight through.   

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
I can't believe I'm just getting around to hearing this!  Great stuff, Bill.  Pretty darned good, especially for a southpaw!  [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=beer.gif]

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Nice job Bill! I've been working on this one and off since the day it came out and I'm barely 1/3 the way through.

vashondan

Blues Doobie
Nice job Bill! I've been working on this one and off since the day it came out and I'm barely 1/3 the way through.

I'm going through it a second time.  Don't know that I'll ever get enough of it in my bones to actually record it.  Just too much stuff.

Steve G

St. Simons Island, GA
That was real nice Bill!  I enjoyed how you added some personal touches along the way. 

Thatman

Playin' for the fun of it.
Good un Bill it just goes to show that it is possible but heaven only knows how folk remember all the score.  :-[

Oh yes, enjoyed listening to you Bill.  :cool:

Ivan

Blues Newbie
Great job Bill......sounding great!

Bring on another one.

[smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=beer.gif]

vashondan

Blues Doobie
Really nice.  It's so fun to hear you guys playing with the band.  Great job to everyone that's played this so far.  I'm almost there but remembering is out of the question. I got and iPad program and a page turner to help me along the way.  Well, I don't have it yet.