95. A
96. E
97. A
98. A
99. E

LP   :cool:

gtrgeo

Blues Newbie
I have the Digitech Jamman Stereo. I load backing tracks on it as others have mentioned through the pc software and make my own loops on occasion. Looping pedals can be a little spendy. But, i have to say that no other pedal on my board actually improves my playing the way that the use of a looper does. It not only improves lead playing it can help expand your rhythm playing as you develop your own loops to play along to. The jamman also has built in drum tracks which helps to.

George

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
I've been using a Bommerang III for a few years now and love it. It is rather pricey but it performs flawlessly and is the best tool I've purchased. It is quite different from the other loopers I’ve tried.
One main difference is it has NO memory capabilities. If you need that don’t buy it but, that shortcoming can be overcome by plugging an external source to one of the 2 inputs (I feed  jam tracks from my i-pod). Personally, not having memory has helped me become a better player, as I have to play the initial loop at the start of each song (that’s just my preference). It is also rather large, so if pedal board space it at a premium look elsewhere.

Having given you the most significant negatives for the Boomerang , I’ll tell you the positives.
-It has 2 inputs and 2 outs that can be configured in several ways (including stereo) depending on how you hook it up.
-It has 4 individual loop buttons (you might call those channels) each of the four has infinite overdubbing capabilities. Which can be activated to play in sync or independently from each other.
-The most appealing feature is the soft touch buttons.  There is no loud clicking sound when you activate the loop, which is fantastic for use in recording or live situations. I have found it very easy to punch into a loop on the fly. In my opinion the soft touch buttons are worth the price of admission.
-Sound quality is excellent with no noticeable latency.
-Record time can be as high as 35 min in mono mode. You can select sample rates of 24 or 48 KHz.
I’m trying to spend more time playing the instrument rather than fiddling with the latest electronic gizmos. The setup and lights on this thing may seem a little quirky when compared to the big name stuff, but it works. By the way…….it’s made in the good ole USA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqZmQoAoGIk

Spencer

Blues Newbie
Well I just ordered my first looper and today decided to get caught up again on the forum. Glad to see so many others have gotten the jamman stereo because that's what I went with! Looking forward to learning how to use it.

jackderby52

Prehistoric blues knob (not newbie)
Well I just ordered my first looper and today decided to get caught up again on the forum. Glad to see so many others have gotten the jamman stereo because that's what I went with! Looking forward to learning how to use it.
It is very easy to operate.  Let us know how you like it. 

L

Lame_Pinkey

The timing on the RC-3 is crucial - but hey its building up some strong thigh muscles !

LP    ;D